I’ve made updates to the career coaching service options available on the site with the addition of quarterly arrangements as well as the already existing monthly coaching packages.
Much of my client work is done a project basis – either with in-depth career move programs, or specific deliverables like LinkedIn profiles, resume writing, etc. In some cases, a monthly or quarterly schedule works great.
In the words of one my current clients working on this basis…
I felt that I was neglecting my long-term career strategy. I met with Ian and we planned out a series of meetings and weekly assignments. This process not only helped me to work on materials for updating my LinkedIn site and future resume, but it enabled me to digest the last 6 years of hard work and begin to evaluate more clearly what I had already accomplished, where I was going, and how I wanted to move forward.
– David Gadd, Senior iOS Developer & Team Lead
Benefits of a Quarterly Schedule:
- A pre-scheduled check-in, combined with goal setting and some accountability emails can be just what you need to pay attention to your professional goals and take care of those quadrant 2 (important but not urgent) activities like proactive networking, leveraging LinkedIn, etc.
- Quarterly meetings are great for ideation, sounding board, gut-checks, problem solving and strategizing.
Stay on track with your career development. Learn more about quarterly career coaching.
Benefits of a Monthly Schedule:
- Meeting one or more times per month can form the basis of solid movement forward on your career goals, whether that be exploring a career move, upgrading your branding, building reputation in your market, exploring and visioning your future, or decision making about current and future opportunities.
- Depending on the package, access to online course materials, workbooks, email support and check-ins add to the service.
Take action on your career goals now. Learn more about monthly career coaching.