You can feel the momentum and inertia of all of your professional and personal roles building and we aren’t half way through January yet.
There is a natural energy to the New Year. If you haven’t already, Schedule time in your calendar for some planning.
Personally, I write in my Moleskine, but whatever works for you.
Book some uninterrupted time to try and learn from the previous year and shape the new year.
- How do you feel about your job and career progress?
- What did you learn about yourself?
- What do you want more of?
- What do you want less of?
- What would you like to change, be, do, and make happen?
- If you already have a personal plan, how are you progressing?
These aren’t resolutions. What I am suggesting is a few hours of quiet time for a personal check-up to seriousl ask yourself, how am I doing?