I’ve been upgrading the logged-in experience here on the site to:
- better showcase the free resources available
- Set the stage for the now launching career development program
- upgrade client onboarding
- upgrade client experience when they’re accessing program materials
- and prepare the way for soon to arrive course and program products
Here are the first changes.
Dashboard Login Button
You’ll find in the top nav a blue button titled Dashboard (rather than the old Login). This will allow you to login, to get back to your dashboard at any time, or if you don’t have an account, prompt you to register. Here’s what it looks like:
Inside the Bold Career Member Dashboard
And here’s a snapshot of the inside. The left navigation is changing to offer easier access to key site resources.
Lots more changes and upgrades to come.
Do you have a free account? If you don’t recall setting up a password, you can get access here.